Welcome to National History Day Arkansas!
NHD Arkansas Virtual Contest 2021
Registration Deadline: March 19, 2021
State/Affiliate Contest Key Dates:
- Student Registration Confirmation Deadline: Friday, March 19, 2021, at 11:01 pm CST
- Revised Entries Due (and Website Lockout): Monday, April 5, 2021, at 11:01 pm CST
- Virtual Award Ceremony, Sunday, April 25, 2021, at 3:00 pm CST
Please choose the Student, Teacher, or Judge tab for more information.
Student's Main Page
Welcome to the Arkansas State Affiliate History Day Contest
How do I register for the State Contest?
Please click on the login button above. Using the same username and password that you created for your regional contest registration, log in to your Arkansas Affiliate Contest profile. Do not create a new account!
Why won't it let me upload my updated PDF file!?!?!?! Having trouble uploading a file? Try this:nhda.fyi/uploadfix
Teacher's Main Page
Congratulations and thank you for sponsoring students advancing to the Arkansas State History Day Contest!
Your Teacher Account Lasts All Year
Because you already created a Teacher Account for your NHD Regional Contest, you will not need to create another teacher account. That account is good for one whole contest year. Once your student has advanced from the Regional contest to the State contest, your NHD Teacher Account will automatically transfer to this State contest platform. Once that transfer has taken place, you will be able to view your student list at any time by logging into this contest platform.
Students and teachers will be able to view and download the judges' evaluation forms directly from this contest platform after the State contest is finished and the award ceremony has been held.
Need help for issues related to registration, student project information, or any other technical issues with this contest portal? Call us at 501-450-3158 or email us at email@example.com. Judy Huff and Koria Robinson are working together to respond quickly to offer technical help. Your students are also welcome to reach out to us. For other questions, please contact Dr. Story Matkin-Rawn Forrester at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-444-2357.
Judge's Main Page
Thank you for your interest in volunteering as a judge for National History Day Arkansas 2021!
By giving your time and attention to these students and their research, you offer valuable encouragement to young people who value history and its relevance to our lives.
- This year, student projects reflect the theme “Communication: The Key to Understanding.” Learn more by viewing this video overview (7 min).
- Want to see examples of the new (as of 2021) evaluation forms for judges? Visit https://nhda.fyi/EvalForms
To Register as a Judge:
- Select the “Create Account” link on the top menu (above).
- When offered a selection of registrant types (student, teacher, judge), please select “Judge.”
- On the first page, you will be prompted to complete your personal contact information and to create a password. On the second page, you can indicate your entry category preferences.
- Once you are registered, you should receive an email confirming your registration within 24 hours.
Dates: First round VIRTUAL judging will begin April 10 and conclude at noon on April 17. Second-round virtual judging will begin on April 18 and conclude at noon on April 23.
Coordinator: Story Matkin-Rawn (email@example.com)
Contest Manager: Judy Huff (firstname.lastname@example.org)